From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 11:57 AM
To: Paul Nikolich; stds-802-sec@ieee.org; Roger B. Marks
Subject: RE: [802SEC] March Tutorial slots -- filled

Paul,  The slots are NOT full until we receive the official request forms and they are filled on a first-come first-served basis, so since Tony already has two slots on Monday someone is going to come up short unless all three remaining requests would be willing to take 1-hour slots on Tuesday and we do 3 back-to-back.  Another possibility would be to extend the time for Tuesday evening to accommodate all three requests, but some folks won't want/attend a late night slot.  Suggest we try 6-7:30, 7:30-9, and 9-10 in that case.  We'll do our best to accommodate all requests, but it would obviously help if folks could indicate if they could get by with a 1-hour slot.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM