[802SEC] list of 802 PARs under consideration in March

To assist 802.16, I've compiled a list of the five 802 PARs under
consideration in March. I would appreciate it if you would let me
know of any errors:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/sec_close.html

In the case of 802.11, both PARs submitted to the SEC were labeled
"802.11m". However, NesCom calls the High Throughput PAR 802.11n:
	http://standards.ieee.org/board/nes/0303nesage.html

I presume that 802.11n is correct.

Roger