Re: [802SEC] +++ SEC EMAIL BLLOT +++ MOTION: Authorize the Link Security Exec SG to become an 802.1 SG

Colleagues-

I vote DISAPPROVE
Further, were this vote to come up on the agenda for Monday morning, I
would move to defer the decision until Friday.

By conducting this as an e-mail ballot we are taking a vote of the SEC. By
conducting this vote at the closing plenary as I consider proper, we would
(hopefully) have the input of the body of the Working Groups.

It is my opinion that this sort of 802 structural decision will have far
reaching consequences for each/all of the Working Groups and should not be
taken lightly.

Respectfully,

Geoff