Re: [802SEC] Please ignore - 802 SEC exploder delay test

Bob,

I am sorry if the tests are annoying you.  I was planning on running
them through tomorrow.  I recognized that I am generating a lot of
traffic relative to real 802 SEC traffic.  But that is the only way that
I think has a chance (not certainty) of catching some of the long
reflector delays.  I have tried to make the test message easy to find
and delete based on the content of the subject line.

Thanks,

wlq