RE: [802SEC] Deadbeat rule change proposal

I could support the "statute of limitations" of
5-7 years (though I am also loath to let them off
the hook, the record-keeping burden bodes in favor
of such a provision).

Still, however, how to we add some "teeth" to the
rules to deal with deadbeats at WG-sponsored interims?

Carl