From: Mark Klerer [mailto:M.Klerer@flarion.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:17 AM
To: Sherman,Matthew J (Matthew)
Subject: Slides presented to exec

Matt

Attached are the slides I presented at the closing exec meeting. I would
like to point out that I always presented similar slides indicating some
breakdown by industry/interest group at the closing exec meeting. These
slides have the goal of showing broad interest and are not intended to
indicate anything about what may or may not have been going on in the
hallways.

Mark

Closing Exec Com Report - Dallas2.ppt