[802SEC] 802 projects coming to SB and targeting the June RevCom agenda ( deadlineMay, 2)

Hello All:

I understand several 802 projects are targeting the June RevCom agenda.
Therefore, and to avoid last minute situations, I would like to know well
in advance, what are the projects that are coming soon for recirculations
and with the respective "request to open" dates, so that we can coordinate
our efforts and meet the respective deadlines.

Also, it will be tremendously helpful to get, IF NOT ALL FILES,  part of
the files and materials (cover letters, database with comments and ballot
requests forms
http://standards.ieee.org/resources/development/balloting/bal-sub-form.html
etc.) submitted to me ASAP.

Please send me an e-mail ASAP, with your plans for the next projects to be
submitted.

Also, please do not forget to send an e-mail to Michelle Turner and me
(m.d.turner@ieee.org)  in case you want the DRAFT  to be made AVAILABLE FOR
SALE.  You can either send a CLEAN copy of the draft as an e-mail
attachment or send the URL and password, indicating the draft number.

Thank you all for your cooperation in this matter and for your
contributions to the IEEE Standardization Process.

Angela Ortiz
Program Manager - Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards, 445 Hoes Lane,
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331 USA
Telephone: 1732-562-3809  ><  Fax: 1732-562-1571
E-m:  a.ortiz@ieee.org   ><   standards.ieee.org

FOSTERING TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION