Re: [802SEC] VISA requirements for Singapore for 802 participants who are not US citizens

Bob-

At 02:27 PM 3/27/2003 -0500, Bob Heile wrote:
Geoff

As I indicated in an earlier email, we have referred this to the meeting planners and Cisco in Singapore for recommendations on how best to take care of this.  Stuart and I are following up by phone tonight and with luck we can get an answer fairly quickly.  Part of the meeting registration process already asks whether a letter is needed so the solution may be academic and all we need to do is make it more visible on the web sites.

I have to confess that the visibility was below my line of sight

Stay tuned.

Bob

Thanks

Geoff