Re: [802SEC] RE: 2005 Meeting of 802 and IEEE-SASB

Buzz-

Thanks for covering for us.

Rona, A TWTh Board meeting series just plain would not work for us if it
conflicted with 802.
This is true without regard to location (i.e. co-located or distant).

While it is difficult to predict what the situation will be in 2005, if we
were to look at it with this year's volunteers we would have the following
situation:

         Person          802 Job         SA Bd Committees
         Frazier         Chair 802.3ah   VC Stds Bd, Revcom, ProCom
         Nikolich        Chair 802       Stds Bd, NesCom
         Thompson        Vice Chair 802  Stds Bd, RevCom
         Klerer          Active, 802.20  RevCom
         Robinson        802.3 member    Stds Bd, Revcom, AudCom

Each of these "802 jobs" runs at a very high level of activity and
concentration from Monday through Thursday of an 802 week with significant
spillover for many into Friday.

When the board committees met in Hilton Head I was not able to attend
Procom or PatCom. Since that time, 802 has moved its closing Exec meeting
to Friday afternoon.

There is less overlap between the BoG and 802, if that helps.

Geoff