[802SEC] Geoff will not be able to serve as Interim Chair of 802.20

Dear SEC,

I received the below note from Geoff Thompson earlier this week.  He will
not be able to accept the Interim Chair of 802.20, however he is committed
to act as a mentor to 802.20 and the interim leadership that will be
appointed.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chair, IEEE LMSC