From: Howard Frazier [mailto:millardo@dominetsystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 4:52 PM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O
Cc: Tony Jeffree; mjsherman@research.att.com; M.Klerer@flarion.com;
pat_thaler@agilent.com; bob@airespace.com; stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] RE: Reflector messed up

Buzz,

My observations do not support your hypotheses.  When I post to one of my
reflectors, I get a copy back very quickly.  As I have said, my EFM
reflector
has over 1300 subscribers.  Subscribers who appear far down on the list seem
to experience a longer delay.

I doubt that majordomo makes the kind of tests that you describe.

Howard