[802SEC] report of P1802.16.1/D3 under Procedure 10

SEC Colleagues:

In our meeting of 14 March, the SEC granted conditional approval,
according to Procedure 10, to forward P1802.16.1/D3 ["Draft Standard
for Conformance to IEEE Standard 802.16 - Part 1: Protocol
Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) Proforma for 10-66 GHz
WirelessMAN-SC Air Interface"] to RevCom. Accordingly, I am making
this mandatory report.

As reported during the motion
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/lmsc/1802.16.1.html>, the
initial ballot had resulted in no Disapprove votes. However, changes
were made in response to comments submitted, and D3 was recirculated
along with those comments.

The 15-day recirculation closed last night. It resulted in no
Disapprove votes and no comments. The only change was that four
previous non-voters cast Approve ballots. I have therefore initiated
submittal of P1802.16.1/D3 for consideration at the June RevCom
meeting.

Please let me know if you have questions or comments.

Regards,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>