Re: [802SEC] Ballots - A request

I agree with Tony. In 802.16, the policy is starker: no attachments
of any kind on the reflector.

To take this a slight step further, I'd like to see a simple web page
listing the various ballots. Just a simple table, with headings such
as:

BallotNumber Subject OpeningDate ClosingDate Results

The main purpose would be to help me know what ballots are active and
when they close. This can get complicated when there are a lot out
there and they all look pretty much the same in my email reader
(because my viewer displays only the first line of the subject and
the meat is often in the second line). For the same reason,
"BallotNumber" would help me sort comments by topic if it were
included in the subject line of the email.

One more reason for a web page: we could have an additional column
labeled "Result", hyperlinked to the email message providing the
detailed result. This would give us an archive of decisions. [Do we
have any equivalent right now? Do we insert the results of email
ballots into the minutes? I don't think so.]

Roger