[802SEC] Temporary Employee for Angela Ortiz

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Temporary Employee for Angela Ortiz
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Cc: s.tatiner@ieee.org, a.ortiz@ieee.org, j.longmann@ieee.org,
   c.k.berger@ieee.org
From: s.vogel@ieee.org
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:37:45 -0400

Dear 802 Members:

We have hired a temporary employee to handle Angela Ortiz's work during
her
maternity leave.

Gregory James started on Monday, June 2, and will train with Angela
until
she leaves on June 13. Angela will return to work status on September
15.
Greg will be here with us through that time.

Greg has a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from the New Jersey Institute
of
Technology. We are very pleased that he is able to join the Standards
Department to help out during this time.

For those of you attending the Standards Board meetings here next week,
we're glad that you will be able to meet Greg. Please make sure you meet
him while you are here.

We'll let you know his e-mail address in the next day or so. After June
13,
you'll be able to contact Greg at 732-562-3809 (Angela's phone number).

Sue

Sue Vogel
Manager, Technical Committee Programs
National Electrical Safety Code