Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 5:58 PM
Subject: Fw: 802.11n Proposed PAR and 5 Criteria response For consideration at July Plenary (2nd Posting)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 2:02 PM

To Respected 802 Executive Committee Members:

Attached are the PAR and 5 Criteria response for the creation of 802.11n.

The HTSG tried to get this information to you to consider at the last plenary, but

was not able to meet all the timelines required.

This is a repeat E-Mail to follow-up 30 days prior to the Plenary.

Please use the attached documents for consideration at the July Plenary.

I understand that you all will provide comments by 5:00pm Tuesday July 22, 2003.

The HTSG will have a response by 5:00 Wednesday, July 23, 2003,

and hopefully your final approval to send the PAR on to NESCOM for approval as an

output from your Closing ExCOM meeting Friday July 25, 2003.

Thank you for your consideration and feedback,

Respectfully,

Jon Rosdahl

HTSG Chair

on behalf of Stuart Kerry, 802.11 WG Chair

11-02-799r6-HT-Draft-5 Criteria.doc

11-02-798r7-HT-SG-Draft-PAR.doc