Re: [802SEC] July opening SEC agenda is attached--please review

Paul-

The venue in Line 3 is incorrect.

The allocated amounts of time, I believe, are insufficient for lines:
        19/20/23/24

I believe that line 43, item 5.29 is not merely an "Information Item" nor will 2 minutes provide adequate time to allow all members of the SEC to become fully informed of the issues and the appropriate action plan for the week in light of their responsibilities and the serious issues involved.

Geoff