[802SEC] Preparation for July 802 News Bulletin

802 Leadership,

The time has come to begin developing the July 802 News Bulletin. With this, I would like to solicit your cooperation in getting a jump on this activity and ask that you send to me by 14 July 2003 a preliminary draft of what you expect to accomplish at the July meeting.

To facilitate the editing task please note the following:

   1.      Please follow the general format and style of the previous issue (http://standards.ieee.org/802news/802mar2003.html)

   2.      Please succinctly communicate the key accomplishments and milestones of your projects. Include all accomplishments since the last      bulletin.

   3.      Final updates to the material will be due 30 July 2003

If you know of any significant developments or milestones that will require a stand-alone news release, please contact Karen McCabe at k.mccabe@ieee.org or 732 562 3824 to coordinate.

Mark Klerer

m.klerer@flarion.com

+1 908-997-2069

PS: I have copied the publicity officers of the various WGs that I am aware of. If you would like me to communicate directly with any other publicity officers or your TG chairs for input please send me their contact information. Otherwise I look to you to provide the input for all activities of your WG.