From: Tony Jeffree [mailto:tony@jeffree.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 4:36 PM
To: Sherman,Matthew J (Matthew)
Cc: millardo@dominetsystems.com; everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com;
billq@attglobal.net; dawns@facetoface-events.com;
darcel@facetoface-events.com; jennifer@facetoface-events.com;
bheile@ieee.org; bob@airespace.com; p.nikolich@ieee.org;
marks@boulder.nist.gov; stuart.kerry@philips.com; tgodfrey@intersil.com;
apetrick@parkervision.com; donbe@microsoft.com; stds-802-sec@ieee.org;
stuart@ok-brit.com; Worstell,Harry R (Harry); Miller,Robert R (Robert)
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Re: Wireless LCD Projectors for use at July
plenary at HR-SF

Mat -

There are obviously two laudable goals here:

1) Getting work done in meetings; and
2) Testing out the technology that we develop in real working
environments.

Unfortunately, it is not clear to me that these goals are not in
conflict.

Putting it another way, I think it is a great idea for you to guinea-pig

these new devices in your meetings ;-)

Regards,
Tony

Regards,