RE: [802SEC] Re: Wireless LCD Projectors for use at July plenary at HR-SF

Mat-

I don't think I agree with you. I am more in Howard's camp. We have more
than enough to do in most of 802 meetings that I sit in without doing
on-line debugging of tools.

On the other hand, if someone has experience within their own organization
using such a tool and can bring it in ready to use, then let's go for it.

Geoff