Re: [802SEC] reflector observations

Bill -

I couldn't agree more. As I pointed out a while back, the first thing we
need, rather than the rules themselves, is a set of "guiding principles"
from which we can derive any rules we deem necessary, and against which the
validity of a rule can be checked if we later find it to be questionable.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,
Tony