[802SEC] informing SEC of scheduled tutorials

During today's "Brand Management" conference call, I learned
tutorials are scheduled for both of the Monday evening slots. The
latter one is apparently of broad interest.

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first I have heard of either
of these. I know only of the Ethernet Retrospective at 8 pm on
Tuesday.

We talk about the tutorial process again and again, but I don't think
it's working. If it's an 802 tutorial, then the 802 SEC needs to be
aware of it. The "IEEE 802 LMSC OFFICIAL TUTORIAL REQUEST FORM" is
due 45 days in advance. Why is the SEC kept in the dark?

If I've missed the announcements of these tutorials, I hope that
someone will please point me to them. Otherwise, I hope that someone
will provide the details.

Thanks,

Roger