Re: [802SEC] "IEEE and 802 Brand Identification"

Karen-

A few comments on the slides:

         Several places: Remove the space between "802" and the (R)

         Font color for URLs will be invisible in a large room

         On slide 4 where you say: "Have "IEEE" precede standards' numbers
(IEEE 802.3af (tm))
                 add text: ...when referring to an approved standard

         On slide 4 add another point: When referring to a draft...

         Slide 7:  Make bulleted text bold/larger, you will be talking to
big rooms

Geoff