From: Tony Jeffree [mailto:tony@jeffree.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 1:49 AM
To: mjsherman@research.att.com
Cc: everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com; gthompso@nortelnetworks.com; p.nikolich@ieee.org; stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] EC email vote statistics

I agree with Geoff's position here.

However, I would also vote against such a move for reasons of priority. While we remain in a situation where our current P&P fail to even adequately identify our membership rules, I will vote against any attempts to add to our list of pending rules changes.

Also, before we start raising the possibility of sanctions, let us explore other possibilities, such as the suggestion Roger made a while back, to track the progress of Email ballots on the Web, so that we can easily see what ballots are outstanding and whether our vote has been registered.

Regards,
Tony