[802SEC] URGENT - IEEE 802 Nov. 2003 Plenary Room Reservations

	As many of you are aware, there are a very limited number of rooms at the
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. We want to make sure that you have the
opportunity to make your reservation at the Hyatt before the surge. To do
so, please use the information below. Once the meeting announcement is
posted (BY Monday, August 11), we expect the rooms at the Hyatt will go very
quickly.

Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
330 Tijeras NW
Albuquerque, NM  87102

$129.00 Single/ Double

Reservation Phone:  (505) 842-1234
Toll Free:  (800) 233-1234

Hotel Reservations Website:   http://albuquerque.hyatt.com/groupbooking/p802

Please let us know if you encounter any problems in making your reservation.

Hope to see you in Albuquerque!
 Jennifer Hull and Dawn Slykhouse
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Ct