[802SEC] My vacation schedule
- To: "Paul Nikolich" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [802SEC] My vacation schedule
- From: Geoff Thompson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:44:17 -0700
- Cc: "IEEE802" <email@example.com>, "Yvette Ho Sang" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Deese, Pamela" <Deese.Pamela@dorsey.com>, email@example.com, "Glenn Parsons" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "Bilel Jamoussi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Emerson Thwing" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <07ab01c3627c$aef626e0$6c01a8c0@nave>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be on vacation from August 15 through August 29.
I will be out of e-mail contact.
I don't have a cell phone.
I will be out of the country most of the time and am not planning to
check phone mail.
I hope you will all have as much fun as I am planning to have in
At 11:56 AM 8/14/2003 -0400, Paul Nikolich wrote:
I will be on vacation from Monday August 18th
through Friday August 22. I don't anticipate having access email
during the week, but will have my cell phone if you urgently need to be
in contact with me. .
Geoff Thompson is also on vacation that
Mat Sherman will be available via cell/email
the entire week. Please contact Mat Sherman if you need
If there is an urgent need to conduct an email
vote, Mat Sherman has authority to do so while Geoff and I are
Chairman, IEEE 802