[802SEC] Re: 802 e-news bulletin draft

Mark,

What's up with the news bulletin? The last I heard was your note
below of August 5.

Regarding the draft bulletin, I have a few edits to make:

(a) The Task Group links got mangled and should be corrected:

http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/tga/ => http://ieee802.org/16/tga
http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/tgd/ => http://ieee802.org/16/tgd
http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/tge/ => http://ieee802.org/16/tge
http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/tgc/ => http://ieee802.org/16/tgc

(b) The reference at the end to the 802.16 Session #24 Report should
have been updated to refer to Session #26, with the link updated
accordingly (changing "mtg24" to "mtg26").

(c) Under Upcoming IEEE 802.16 Meetings, change our September session to:
* 8-11 September 2003 -- IEEE 802.16 interim meeting in Denver, CO, USA

Roger