Re: [802SEC] November 2003 Tutorial Request

Paul,

This appears to be a single-company request. In my view, tutorials are
generally more effective when then include a variety of viewpoints.

Given that there has already been a lot of discussion of this issue
within 802 (primarily in 802.15, but with a bit in 802.16), I would
suggest that the organizers seek to involve a broader range of
presenters.

Roger