[802SEC] Angela Ortiz is back with a new schedule.

Dear SEC:

As some of you may be aware, I returned to work on Sept. 15.  Therefore, I
would like to give an update on my new schedule.

From September 2003 to the end of December 2003, I would be working four
days a week (taking Fridays OFF).  And beginning January 2004, I would
return to work full time.

Also, I would appreciate if you send me an update on the particular 802
(dot) projects that will be submitted to SB in the next couple of months.

Thanks and looking forward to working with all of you again.

Angela Ortiz
Program Manager - Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards, 445 Hoes Lane,
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331 USA
Telephone: 1732-562-3809  ><  Fax: 1732-562-1571
E-m:  a.ortiz@ieee.org   ><   standards.ieee.org

FOSTERING TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION