From: Stevenson, Carl R (Carl) [mailto:carlstevenson@agere.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 8:37 AM
To: Bob O'Hara; stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] ArrayComm claiming their technology to be
"Standards-Based (IEEE 802.20)" in CITEL Seminar presentation

Bob,

If the EC directs me to pursue that approach, I will do so,
but I will not take such action unilaterally.  I do know the
CITEL folks well enough to make such a request if directed
to do so.

Any decision would be required in the next day or two ...
I don't know if Paul is prepared to/has the authority to
make such a call.

Regards,
Carl