Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:25 PM
Subject: [802SEC] ArrayComm CITEL Slides - Reviosn

SEC Members,

Attached are revised slides that have been submitted by Joanne Wilson of ArrayComm to clarify the status of iBurst vis-à-vis work ongoing in 802.20. Joanne has agreed to change slide 16 and in addition slide 24 to take care of Buzz's concern. The changed slides are attached. The text item in slide 16 now reads:   Proven technology, standards-based IP networking support, multiple large manufacturers.

The last item on slide 24 now reads : Real world experience supports future submission to IEEE802.20

Joanne had asked for both my and Carl's concurrence. Unfortunately Carl has been unavailable so since the CITEL report is due tomorrow I have asked Joanne to submit this NOW so the corrected version can be attached.

Regards,

Mark