[802SEC] Important Notice about Changes in schedule for Albuquerque

TO:			IEEE 802 SEC

FROM:	Buzz Rigsbee, IEEE 802 Executive Secretary, and
Dawn Slykhouse, IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

DATE:			Tuesday, October 21, 2003

SUBJECT:		IEEE 802 NOVEMBER 2003 PLENARY MEETING IN ABQ.

Please find attached the current IEEE 802 draft meeting agenda for the November 2003 Plenary Meeting.  Due to severe networking issues, we have had to relocate all of the 802 Working Groups Meetings.  At this time, we have done our best to accommodate all of your meeting specifications.  These circumstances were beyond our control.  We are hoping that all Working Groups will be flexible and accommodating.  The new arrangements are as follows:

1.)	Hyatt Regency ABQ
330 Tijeras NW
ABQ, NM. 87102
Tel: (505) 842-1234

Working Groups: 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.17, 802.18, and  802.19
Other Meetings: IEEE 802 General Plenary, IEEE 802 SEC Meetings, 802 Handoff ECSG

2.)	ABQ Convention Center
401 2nd Street  NW
ABQ, NM. 87102
Tel: (505) 768-4552

Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3, and 802.20
Other Meetings: IEEE 802 Tutorials, IEEE 802.3 Call For Interest

3.)	IEEE 802 Registration/Information Desk: HR-ABQ
*all meeting registration will take place at the hotel.
*please note: a small info desk will be located centrally in the ABQCTR as well.

4.)	IEEE 802 Network Services: more follow to info.

Please note that all meeting space assignments are subject to change.  Should you have a major concern on your specifications, we must be notified no later than 12:00noon Thursday, October 23, 2003.  After this date, no further changes will be assured of being accommodated.

We are sorry about this late notice.  An updated memo will be provided to you to send to your 802 WG email reflector within the next day or so.  This memo will be posted onto the IEEE 802 web site as well.
We appreciate your understanding and support on this major change.

Thank you.

IEEE 802 Conference Organizers
Face To Face Events, Inc.
 2699 Iversen Court, Santa Clara, CA  95051
Tel:  (408) 241-8906  Fax:  (408) 241-8918
Email:  802info@ieee.org

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG