Re: [802SEC] 802.20 appeal panel action: plan for EC action

Paul,

I'm thinking through the process to see if it is bullet-proof. I've
come up with one issue:

*Regarding "Each non-confirmation vote must be accompanied by the
rationale for the vote", what if it isn't? Is the vote disqualified?
This could be considered implied in the statement, but I think we
should be clear in advance. I propose that it be disqualified and not
counted as a vote cast.

I'm also wondering, more generally, who has decided on this
particular ballot mechanism? Was it an IEEE-SA team effort?

Roger