Re: [802SEC] Update on the motion to operate under a pending ruleschange.

Paul,

I will be starting the P&P ballot this week. I agree with your
ruling and will be happy to reintroduce a motion after
we've done comment resolution on the P&P ballot.

I find the arguments about this roll call vote being a
impediment to progress rather weak given my own experience in
dot17 and the number of times a roll call was requested.

Balancing that against the useful information it gave me as
a chair to help make forward progress, I see very little
likelyhood of this rule being negative.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems