Re: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Motion to approve a Press Release

(Editorial)
The IEEE 802.11 working group is part of this committee.

Should be:
The IEEE 802.11 Working Group is part of this committee.
(Not needed with Bob's revision to your quote.)

The IEEE 802.11g amendment, which raised the data rate of IEEE 802.11...

Should be:
The IEEE 802.11g amendment, which raised the maximum data rate of IEEE
802.11...

The above change is optional for my APPROVE
The preferred proposed changes by Bob Grow are required for my APPROVE vote

Geoff