Re: [802SEC] Indemnification policy update

Paul,

In my view, the issue is far more severe than

	"a poorly interpreted, poorly understood policy that is of critical
	importance to all our volunteers".

Even disregarding the "interpretation" of IEEE indemnification policy
from Judy Gorman just before the 802 Plenary in November, the IEEE
indemnification policy as stated in the IEEE Bylaws is too conditional
for me to believe that I could rely on be covered if I continued as an
IEEE officer and became subject to legal action because of an action
taken by the 802 EC.

Therefore, a better understanding of the current IEEE indemnification
policy is not sufficient.  A revision of the basic policy as stated in
the Bylaws is required.

Thanks,

wlq