Re: [802SEC] ad hoc EC meeting during January Interim session

Paul,

1) I will be in vancouver on sunday morning or early afternoon.

2a) I want to have a CR session on the outstanding ballot(s)
     I propose the standard sunday night 7pm slot.

2b) In addition to indemnification, I would like to discuss
     the dot20 situation and Jerry's action plan on dealing with
     the contentious issues including improper voters, consultants
     and block voting. I am free to have this at any time,
     however I suspect later in the week would be best to give
     Jerry some time to discuss his plans with people and refine it
     prior to presenting it.

3)  I will make myself available anytime except wednesday morning
     which would be our mid-week 802.17 plenary

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems