Re: [802SEC] SPECIAL REQUEST -- PLEASE REVIEW - IEEE 802 MEETING AGENDA - JAN. 04

Dawn,
The following are changes for 802.20:
1. Monday January 12, we are planning to start our session at 11AM versus 1PM.

2. Monday January 12 and Tuesday January 13, we are planning to have evening meetings from 7:30PM -9:30PM. Meeting title is "Drafting Ad-Hocs". We would use the same room, Regency F.

3. If a smaller room is also available for Monday and Tuesday evening, we would appreciate the ability to use it in addition to our main room. If there is another room just add it to Drafting Ad-Hocs on the agenda. If no room is available, then we will just use the main room.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you for all the help in 2003 and looking forward to 2004.
Have a Great Holiday Season!
Jerry Upton