[802SEC] Interim Results for Rules Change Ballot

Dear EC members,

The EC Rules Change ballot on Roll Call Votes is in progress
and ending of December 30, 2003.

If I have not recorded your current vote correctly, please
email me.

If you have not voted yet, please do so. Comment resolution
will be in Vancouver, but it seems sunday night is a no
go for people, I am willing to meet at any other time,
please let me know what works for people.

Steve, it is not clear that you are on the SEC reflector,
please let me know if it fact this is the first you've seen
of this ballot.

cheers,

mike

  Vote categories:         DIS    DNV    APP    ABS
  01 Geoff Thompson        DIS
  02 Mat Sherman                  DNV
  03 Buzz Rigsbee                 DNV
  04 Bob O'Hara                   DNV
  05 Bill Quackenbush             DNV
  06 Tony Jeffree                 DNV
  07 Bob Grow                     DNV
  08 Stuart Kerry          DIS
  09 Bob Heile                    DNV
  10 Roger Marks           DIS
  11 Mike Takefman                       APP
  12 Carl Stevenson        DIS
  13 Steve Shellhammer            DNV
  14 Jerry Upton           DIS
                    total: -5-    -8-    -1-   -0-
--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems