Re: [802SEC] Tentative agenda/time for ad hoc EC meeting during JanuaryInterim session

Paul,

15 minutes is likely to be more than enough on the rules
change.

I am not sure that 10 minutes is enough on dot20, since
my expectation is that Jerry will present his ideas and
then there will be quite a bit of debate on how to proceed.

I am willing to let it stay at that length. However, I
would ask that you check with Bob O'Hara so that debate
on this item cannot be ended early and if it could please
increase it to 30 minutes. I'd hate to be "order's of the
day"'d again.

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems