RE: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Rules Change Ballot on Roll Call Votes

I will admit to ambivalence on this rules change, both before and after
reviewing all the arguments.  That said, I will vote approve.

Since I probably will not be able to attend comment resolution:

I would support an increase in the threshold to >25% per Mike's email.

I support Geoff's (and Bill's) grammatical improvement.

I would not be opposed to Bill's recommended rewording.  (I believe the
"protection" of using roll calls as a delaying tactic is supportive of
the Chair's responsibility to progress the standard, but find it of
little practical value.)

--Bob Grow

Votes