Re: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Rules Change Ballot on Roll Call Votes

Geoff,

I believe it did, and I had you as a disapprove. If for some
reason I did not, my apologies, I do remember composing
the email.

I am going to tally the votes tonight or tomorrow (I am on
vacation technically :) )

I am going to annotate to the summary my understanding of
where people stand on the issue to aid in comment
resolution. I will likely also send some possible new
formats for the text to people who indicated a possibility
of changing their votes and those voting yes. There are some
people who voted dissaprove who gave me no possible changes
that would influence their vote, so I will wait until
Vancouver to see what we can do.

I will hold the CR session after the general EC meeting
for anyone who wishes to attend.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems