[802SEC] March 2004 Financial Workshop

Dear EC members,

Bill Quackenbush, 802 Treasurer, and Karen Kenney, IEEE-SA staff member, will be conducting a Financial Workshop for members of the Working Group and Technical Advisory Groups.  The Workshop will address the rules, regulations and requirements for proper financial operation under the LMSC, IEEEE-SA and IEEE Inc. policies and procedures.  The objective to provide training to members of 802 on the proper conduct of financial operations.  I don't expect a lot of people to attend voluntarily, but this is an important topic, hence I expect each Working Group and TAG to have a least one person participate in the Financial Workshop, preferably a person that has been or may be involved in the financial operations of the group.

The workshop will be held Monday evening meeting room.  The material will be similar to the material covered in the November plenary session  http://www.ieee802.org/802_tutorials/nov03/802WGFinancialWrkshpABQr3.pdf, except it will be updated per the WG financial rules that were passed at the November plenary.

The financial workshop will be be held Monday night March 15th from 9-10:30PM.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich