Re: [802SEC] Unexpected 1099-MISC forms

Pat,

The Recipient's TIN is the number that the IEEE specifies for IEEE
conferences, that is used by the Computer Society and therefore is used
by IEEE 802.  I have no idea how they got the TIN, but it is available
from IEEE literature.

I suspect that these may be contributions to non-LMSC hosted interim
sessions.  I think I will try calling them.  There are account numbers
on both of the forms.

Thanks,

wlq