From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Jerry1upton@AOL.COM
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 9:23 AM
To:
STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [
802SEC] +++EC EMAIL BALLOT+++ Approval of attached press release

I also agree with Carl, Bob, and Roger. Disapprove.

Jerry Upton

In a message dated 4/24/2004 11:30:49 AM Central Daylight Time, carlstevenson@AGERE.COM writes:

Ditto Bob's comments:

> Based on Roger's comments, I wish to convert my vote to
> Disapprove.  I will vote approve if his recommended changes
> are implemented.  The difference between an amendment and
> standard is worth getting right.

Carl

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.