[802SEC] +++EC EMAIL BALLOT+++ Approval of attached press release--BALLOT PASSED

Dear EC members,

The ballot tally for the motion is 8 Approve, 4 Disapprove, 3 Did Not Vote,
0 Abstains, the motion PASSES.  Please note the comments from the negative
voters (all based on Roger Marks input) have been incorporated into the
attached version of the press release (PR_802_gerneral2_Roger.doc) which
will be the one issued for release.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Vote categories:         DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
 01 Mat Sherman-                        APP
 02 Howard Frazier-                     APP
 03 Buzz Rigsbee-               DNV
 04 Bob O'Hara-                         APP
 05 Bill Quackenbush-           DNV
 06 Tony Jeffree-                       APP
 07 Bob Grow-            DIS per Roger's comments
 08 Stuart Kerry-                       APP
 09 Bob Heile-                          APP
 10 Roger Marks-                        APP (after Karen McCabe incorporated
his comments--the attached documents reflect those changes)
 11 Mike Takefman-              DNV
 12 Carl Stevenson-      DIS per Roger's comments
 13 Steve Shellhammer-   DIS per Roger's comments
 14 Jerry Upton-         DIS per Roger's comments
 15 Ajay Rajkumar-                      APP

TOTALS                                   DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
                  total: -04-   -03-    -08-   -00-

ORIGINAL MOTION:

Dear EC members,

Please vote on the below motion to approve the attached press release.  The
email ballot opens 17 April and closes the earlier of 27 April or 24 hours
after the every EC member has cast a vote.
Motion:  Approve the attached Press Release.
Moved: Tony Jeffree
Second: Stuart Kerry

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich