From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:22 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] for review and comment prior to ballot: 802.11 r & s
news release

Dear EC members,

Attached is a press release on the two new task groups in 802.11, dot11r
'fast roaming' and dot11s 'mesh networking'.  The PARs won't be formally
approved until 14 May, upon which I will initiate an EC ballot to
approve
the press releases.  But I thought I'd send the releases to you now for
review and comment so that we may be able to make modifications prior to
the
ballot to facilitate its approval.

Please copy Karen McCabe and Stuart Kerry on any changes you think
should be
made.

Regards,
--Paul Nikolich