[802SEC] Agenda items for 802 Task Force meeting

Dear EC members,

The "802 Task Force" will meet next Wednesday, June 23 in New Brunswick,
NJ. I will be representing 802 in Paul's place. For those of you
who are unfamiliar with these meetings, the 802 Task Force is composed
of EC and SA staff members, and we meet in conjunction with 802 plenaries
and SA standards board meetings to discuss issues in an informal setting.

If there are any topics that you would like to place on the agenda
for this meeting, please let me know. I need to send our list of agenda
items to Andy Ickowicz by Friday, June 18.

Thanks,

Howard