[802SEC] UNEXPECTED EVENT: 802.11 WG Chair Issues during the next two week period

802.11 Members,

Unfortunately my brother died this morning suddenly in the UK and as I am the only living member of my family, I will have to attend to matters at hand. Therefore over the next two week period, please would you direct all matters pertaining to the running of the 802.11 WG to my two WG Vice Chairs, Al Petrick and, Harry Worstell who will be able to assist you.

Their contact details and areas of focus can be found on the 802.11 web site at: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/Photographs/officers.htm

Regards,

Stuart

_______________________________