[802SEC] FW: [802-11TECHNICAL] FW: Stuart Kerry's Brothers Details

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Technical Reflector ---

FYI - Al

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11 List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-11@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of hworstell@RESEARCH.ATT.COM
Sent:
Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:12 AM
To: STDS-802-11@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802-11TECHNICAL] FW: Stuart Kerry's Brothers Details

-----Original Message-----
From: stuart.kerry@philips.com [mailto:stuart.kerry@philips.com]
Sent:
Monday, June 21, 2004 7:09 PM
To: robin.rush@philips.com; hworstell@att.com; apetrick@icefyre.com
Subject: Stuart Kerry's Brothers Details

Robin, Harry, and Al,

The funeral for my brother Peter Michael Kerry (56 years old) will be held on Tuesday June 29th, 2004 @ 12:00 noon at Our Lady’s and St Hugh’s Church, Tower Hill, Witney, OX28 5YA, United Kingdom, then laid to rest at the local Tower Hill cemetery, Witney, Oxfordshire, UK where my mother and father are.

Peter died of Cardiac Arrest in hospital, after enduring a 11 hour and a 13 hour cancer and reconstruction operation, and was due to come out of hospital on the following Friday for rest and recuperation. But suffered a failure of the tracheotomy tube during early Tuesday morning whilst sleeping, and after a 1 hour emergency operation subsequently died from heart failure.

The address for flower delivery should be sent to the Funeral Director, mentioning the name of the deceased, the date of the funeral, and the time:

E. Taylor & Son

21 Corbett Road,

Carterton,

Oxfordshire,

OX18 3LG,

United Kingdom

Ph: +1 (1993) 842421

Flowers can be sent via any international florist either by phone or on the web, or can be directly obtained from the local Witney Florist at the address below, mentioning the name of the deceased, the date of the funeral, time, and the Funeral Director who is performing the laying to rest:

Jane's Florists
109b
Corn Street,
Witney,