[802SEC] Agenda - IEEE 802 July 2004 Plenary

        Hello,

        Please find attached version 2 of the IEEE 802 July 2004 Plenary Session
agenda. Due to the growth in the IEEE 802 attendance, we feel that we have
accommodated your WG Specs the best possible way. Both Dawn and Darcel did a
site inspection this month for both the Hilton and Embassy Suites. They have
managed to squeeze as much space out of the Hilton and Embassy Suites as
possible. Please review the attached agenda and let us know no later than 12
noon on Tuesday, June 29 if you have any updates or comments.

        By the way, when you are reviewing the agenda, please note that there will
be a shuttle service between the Embassy Suites and the Hilton. We are also
arranging to have a registration desk, help desk, wired cafe and network
support at both properties. Further information to follow in a memo next
week.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events